Thai Chickpea & Veggie Pizza is a deliciously light and fresh vegan and halal pizza option.
Nevana Pizza Base
Light & Creamy Peanut Sauce (of your choice)
1/2 can Chickpeas
1/2 cup Carrots
1/2 cup Zucchini
1. Wash and slice all veggies. Wash and drain chickpeas. Set aside.
2. Pre heat oven Fan Forced 230c. Non-Fan forced 240c
3. While preheating, also roast the carrots, capsicum, zucchini and chickpeas on a parchment lined cookie sheet at 350°F (180°C) just to soften them a bit. About 5-10 minutes, depending on how thin you cut them.
4. Build your pizza by generously coating the pizza crust with the peanut sauce. Add chickpeas and gently press down to keep them in place. Add the carrots, zucchini and red peppers. Sprinkle with sliced green onions.
5. Place topped pizza on middle shelf of oven
6. Cook topped pizza for approx 7 – 8 minutes in Fan Forced oven and 8 – 10 minutes in Non-Fan Forced.
7. Cut to desired sizes and serve.